Code Energy Display System description
- Energy Display Devices
- Easy to use and install
- Displays up to 6 utilities: electricity, gas, water, solar pv, solar thermal, heat pumps & biomass
- 3 pulse connectors & 3 ct connectors
- Built in WiFi and ethernet port connection
- 5" local display screen
- New cloud platform
How to order
- Select the channels that you would like to measure. Channels 1-3 measure electrical circuits, channels 4-6 measure meters with pulsed outputs.
- If you are measuring gas, select a corresponding Pulse Block for your gas meter (see 'Pulse Block Options' below for help)
- If you are measuring water consumption, please make sure you have a water meter fitted with a pulsed output. If you need to purchase one please add it to the order
Code for Sustainable Homes Credits
This Energy Display Device can contribute in gaining your 2 ENE3 Energy Display Devices Credits.
Whats included in the kit?
- Mains powered (3A) touchscreen display
- Display wall mount to fit into standard 2 socket wall box
- Mains powered (3A) wall mounted transmitter
- Can be fixed to the incoming mains
- Displays local time
- Displays current mains energy consumption (kilowatts and kilowatt hours)
- Displays current emissions (g/kg CO2)
- Displays current tariff
- Displays current cost (in pounds and pence)
- Displays accurate account balance information (online internet system powered by ewgeco)
- Displays non-numeric visual presentation of data to allow consumers to easily identify high and low level of usage
- Displays historical consumption data so that consumers can compare their current and previous usage in a meaningful way.
- Dimensions: (Width)165mm x (Height)95mm x (Depth)52mm Weight 260g
- WiFi IEE 802.11 Frequency Band: IEEE 802.11 BG 2.4 GHz
- Power on Factory Default Settings: AC voltage 240/110.
Ewgeco - Energy Display Device (ENE3)
The previous version of this device was called Ewgeco and had the following codes:
- 1-0023-ewgeco3-EWG - displaying Electricity, Water & Gas
- 1-0023-ewgeco3-ERG - displaying Electricity, a Renewable (such as a Solar PV or Solar Thermal) and Gas
- 1-0023-ewgeco3-EEE - displaying 3 channels of Electricity (achieving 2 CfSH credits when the primary heat source is powered by electricity such as with Heat Pumps)
Please note that the Ewgeco energy display device was discontinued in 2014, and has been replaced by our Code Energy Display Device which has the same (or exceeding) specification in every way.