Intello Plus description
- Manufacturer: Pro Clima.
- This product is supplied in 3 different sizes please see 'Dimensions and Weights' section below for details.
- Provides optimum protection for all thermal insulation systems in roofs, walls and floors.
- Offers high diffusion tightness in winter and maximum diffusion openness in summer.
- In winter, its high diffusion resistance provides ideal protection
for the building’s structure against condensation (mvtr > 50 MNs/g).
- In summer, its low diffusion resistance facilitates rapid drying (mvtr approx. 1 MNs/g).
- Temperature Resistance: -40°C to 80°C.
- It is translucent, easy to install, fully recyclable.
- It offers the ideal solution to structures that are difficult to
protect against condensation e.g. flat roofs, flexible metal sheeting,
- INTELLO PLUS provides lasting protection from mould growth, which
protects the health of the occupants and structural durability.
- Meets with the durability requirements of EN 13984.
- Has a very high nail tear resistance due to reinforcing layer (350 N/5 cm / 290 N/5 cm).
Dimensions and Weights
Size 1 - 1.5m x 20m (30m2) / Weight - 4.5kg per roll.
Size 2 - 1.5m x 50m (75m2) / Weight - 10kg per roll.
Size 3 - 3.0m x 50m (150m2) / Weight - 18kg per roll.
Code for Sustainable Homes Credits
The Intello Plus can contribute towards gaining your:-
- Dwelling Emission Rate (Ene1) Code for Sustainable Homes credits.
- Building Fabric (Ene2) 2009 Code for Sustainable Homes credits.
- Fabric Energy Efficiency (Ene2) 2010 Code for Sustainable Homes credits.
*when used and incorporated into appropriate systems. Site and systems specific.